In this episode, Beau and Laura dig deep into the changing recruitment landscape. How are candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters reimagining what it means to find a "good fit?"
Key Action Points:
- Create workflows to ask better questions of candidates. We're seeing an important shift from "Why should we hire you?" to "In what ways is this organization a good fit for this candidate?"
- Redefine what "fit" means to an organization. Specify what's important to your organization and get alignment across your team.
- Train team members continuously. Build a safe space where HR leaders can acknowledge any weaknesses and grow.
- Be bold. Go to leadership in the organization to enact the changes you know are necessary.
- Don't judge your previous practices. Acknowledge what practices are no longer serving you but don't waste mental energy punishing yourself. We're all growing together.