We’ve extended the entry deadline on our #hrchallenge until June 10th! 🎉 Enter for a chance to win a $200 Amazon Voucher +some extra goodies! 😃 All you have to do is share one recent workplace adversity and how you overcame it. That’s it! Need an example?
✔️ HR Challenge Entry Example
Following the work from home situation, my team was struggling to find out what the ‘new norm’ of working from home during a pandemic would look like. In order to combat this challenge, we as management decided to conduct 15 min 1-1 meetings with the members of our team, focused on checking in with employees to see how they were emotionally coping with the situation. These weekly meetings helped boost motivation, increase productivity, and contributed to the overall positive wellbeing of our employees. As a result, this small action was highly beneficial. We will definitely continue these meetings once we return to the office.
Now it’s your turn to enter!! 🤩
#HRchallenge: COVID-19 Adversity
What do I win?
- $200 Amazon Voucher
- An Interview in our Blog
- Shout out in our newsletter!
Contest Entry Details
Details and rules of entry to the #HRAdversity challenge are:
- The contest will commence on 2020-05-27 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (GMT-08:00), and close on 2020-06-09 11:59:59 PM(GMT-08:00).
- When entering the contest, you must use your current work email, and your complete first and last name as it appears on LinkedIn so we can confirm your identity.
- One winner will be selected at random.
- Participants can increase their likelihood of winning by submitting additional entries, either by:
- Commenting on our HR challenges blog post (limited to one additional entry per participant)
- Share our tweet (daily limit of 1 share per day)
- Signing up to trial out Factorial for Free (limited to one additional entry per participant)
- Refer your HR acquaintances (3 additional entries per participant)
- The winner will be announced in our Newsletter on 2020-06-03. In order to claim your prize, you must reply to the Newsletter with the answer to the skill-testing question: (5 x 6) + (7 – 2) =?
Terms & Conditions
All participants must be over the age of 18 years old at the time of entry.
To win, you need to have provided your first and last name as it appears on LinkedIn, and registered with your company email so we can verify your identity.
In order to claim your prize, you must be registered to receive our Newsletter. If you are not already registered, you can sign up here.
We will announce the winner in our Newsletter on June 10th/2020. The winner has 5 days from this date to get in contact with us, by responding to the Newsletter announcement, in order to claim their prize. If you do not respond within the time frame mentioned, we will contact you on 17/06/2020. You have 24 hours to reach out to us and claim your prize; otherwise, we will draw a new winner.
Your email and full name will not be sent to a third party; however, if you are successful and do win the challenge, your full name will be listed in our Newsletter as the winner to this #HRChallenge.
*No purchase necessary