Factorial is joining the ‘Staying Home Club’ as it is being referred to online. With today’s announcement of Catalonia taking stricter measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we too have amped up our in-office protection. In this post, you’re going to get an insight into the precautions Factorial is taking against the spread of COVID-19.
The news can get intense and overwhelming. It’s for this reason that it’s important to stay curious, inform yourself, and avoid letting the masses distort your judgment, and above all, stay safe. With that said, let’s dive into Factorial’s prevention plan against Coronavirus.
As a precautionary measure, much of our team has started working from home. Although we may be working more remotely as of recently, that hasn’t stopped us from providing the best service and attention to users of the platform. With that said, our team is here to support customers through the Coronavirus epidemic, by spreading awareness, not fear.
Many companies aren’t equipped to work from home, which means that times like these may be difficult. However, with so many useful online tools such as Zoom, Slack, and Discord, among others, staying connected with your team is effortless.
If you are currently struggling to track the hours of employees who are working remotely, you can sign up to Factorial’s time tracking system and track hours, absences, and sign documents and more, all online. During this time, Factorial is doing it’s best to support companies in helping them work remotely, that’s why we’ve extended our free trial during this time.
To ensure the highest level of health and safety, employees at Factorial are being empowered to expand their knowledge and awareness of COVID-19.
Factorial’s CEO Jordi Robert recommends following reputable scientific organizations such as the WHO for the latest coronavirus information. Also, keep your team and families in good health by taking extra health precautions.
Recommended COVID-19 Prevention Strategies
- Stay at home if you feel sick, either with COVID-19 or the regular flu.
- If you detect COVID-19 symptoms, call the doctor (or local public health service hotline). Only return to work when you’ve recovered.
- Wash your hands often, cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing. Avoid sharing food/ utensils.
- Hold off on business travel until things calm down.
- Avoid taking collective public transport (metro, bus, train). If public transportation is a requirement to get to work, staying at home is advised.
Mandatory Actions Against Coronavirus
In addition to the recommendations, Factorial has laid out for its employees, the company has also taken a serious of mandatory actions to lessen the risk of COVID-19
- It is forbidden to eat together in small groups. Tables will be space out and chairs will need to be spread around.
- Meeting rooms must not be excessively packed. Also, a safe distance is recommended by people in meeting rooms. If this is not possible, a zoom meeting will be arranged.
- Thermometers will be placed around the office, so employees can check their temperature often.
- Anyone with a depressed immune system or general health risk is advised to stay at home.
To guarantee minimum disruptions caused by the COVID-19 epidemic, it’s advisable that employees are ready and prepared to work from home.