What is PowerBI?
PowerBI is a business analytics service by Microsoft that provides interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface easy to use for end-users to create their own reports and dashboards. It allows organizations to transform data into meaningful insights, enabling data-driven decision making.
What are the benefits of this integration?
You know what Factorial is capable of, and now, you can combine it with Power BI! The latest can be used to manage all facets of a company, including logistics, human resources, customer relations, financial transactions, sales, market analysis, manufacturing processes, and so on. Each department's data can be viewed in a visual, interactive, and understandable format.
Connecting Power Bi with Factorial will allow for querying and analyzing your company information.
What does Power BI include?
This first release allows navigating all Employees and their basic info, such as:
- Employee Data and Attendance historical info.
- Obtain analytics insights from PowerBI using Factorial data.
- Cross Factorial information with data from other services and products.
- Make data driven decisions crossing all your data points.
- Any item in Factorial that uses Resource Registry and has enabled Reports support.