Customize the permissions of the employees you choose and adjust Factorial completely to the needs of your company. You can customize as many employees as you need.
Permission groups and user roles
Our employee scheduling software for small and medium businesses is trusted by 7000+ companies worldwide.
Set Factorial default permissions and make sure that access to employee content is as you really want.
- Adapted to any company structure
- It allows adjusting the responsibilities of the workers to measure
Custom permission groups
Create custom permission groups and customize default permissions. In this way, you will customize the predefined Factorial roles.
- Create as many custom groups as you need
- Assign employees to each group, regardless of the default role assigned
Adapt predefined roles
Custom groups allow you to adapt predefined Factorial roles to specific needs. Thus, barriers between roles will be diluted, establishing personalized relationships.
- Add additional permissions to employees
- Restrict the permissions of an administrator by assigning it to a custom group
It solves all kinds of granularity needs, without adding complexity to the system.
- Accessible and easy to use permit system
- To configure, just enable or disable permissions
- You can reset the permissions to the original state
Define time-off permissions
Create custom permissions and set how to manage your company's time-off.
Allow managers to approve or reject employees' time-off.
Configure who can edit submitted time-off.
Manage time tracking permissions
Configure how to manage your employees' time tracking with permissions groups.
Allow team managers to review and approve employees' working hours.
Define which employees can edit their shifts.
Sign up and start improving your company's Human Resources management!