Permission groups and user roles
Customize the permissions of the employees you choose and adjust Factorial completely to the needs of your company. You can customize as many employees as you need.
Intuitive AI talent recruitment
How many applications do you receive daily? With Factorial AI, there's no more wasting time organizing and screening resumes and filtering candidates for a first interview. Connect with the candidates who truly match the job description. And there's more. We optimized our talent pool to help fill your positions as quickly as possible. Finding the candidate of your dreams will no longer be a nightmare.
Set Factorial default permissions and make sure that access to employee content is as you really want.
- Adapted to any company structure
- It allows adjusting the responsibilities of the workers to measure
Custom permission groups
Create custom permission groups and customize default permissions. In this way, you will customize the predefined Factorial roles.
- Create as many custom groups as you need
- Assign employees to each group, regardless of the default role assigned
Adapt predefined roles
Custom groups allow you to adapt predefined Factorial roles to specific needs. Thus, barriers between roles will be diluted, establishing personalized relationships.
- Add additional permissions to employees
- Restrict the permissions of an administrator by assigning it to a custom group
It solves all kinds of granularity needs, without adding complexity to the system.
- Accessible and easy to use permit system
- To configure, just enable or disable permissions
- You can reset the permissions to the original state
Define time-off permissions
Create custom permissions and set how to manage your company's time-off.
Manage time tracking permissions
Configure how to manage your employees' time tracking with permissions groups.